Join Our TeamCity Works is an ‘eatery and pour house’ style restaurant, with a focus on classic American food with a twist, an impressive selection of drinks, and an upbeat, energetic atmosphere.
New restaurant in The Star hiring for all positions!
Servers, bartenders, line cooks, prep cooks, dishwashers, bussers, runners, hosts.
TWO ways to Apply…
1. Upload Resume
Fill in our form and send your resume via our Bottleneck Management website, and your details will be sent to our hiring manager.
2. Instant Interview
- This video platform allows you to answer a few questions about you, in your own time, with use of a web cam or mobile phone camera.
- The process is short (20mins), you can use a computer or your mobile device, and you get a practice question to get used to the format.
- Please make sure you are in a quiet space with no distractions so you can do your best.
- The interview will consist of 7 short questions regarding your background. You will have 1 minute to prepare for each question, and then one chance to record each answer.
- Thank you again for your interest in City Works and Bottleneck Management. Good Luck!
For all Back of House applicants, please email our Executive Chef with your details and your experience. Include a resume if you have one. Successful applicants will be contacted with the next steps.
The guys behind City Works have been doing the right things for many years. Bottleneck as a company really knows how to treat their employees, and it’s infectious.